Driven To Save Lives
responds so you don’t have to
Protect your loved ones and family with a simple app that can truly save their lives.
Hundreds of thousands of people are injured each year by distracted driving.
DTSL works with any Android phone and is available NOW on Google Play.
DTSL is easy to setup and administer.
DTSL will send an automated response when you receive a text message while driving.
DTSL allows speed activation targeting. You decide when DTSL goes into effect.
Download the App
DTSL Gold is the premium version of DTSL. DTSL Gold has the following features, not found on DTSL Lite:
- AUTO RESPONSE: The Administrator has the ability to choose the response that the sender of a text receives, when the phone is in motion. This choice is one of 3 preselected responses OR the Administrator is able to customize a response – limited to 140 characters.
- SPEED ACTIVATION: The Administrator is able to set the speed at which DTSL Gold activates. The speed activation range is from 10 – 40 MPH and is increased in 5 MPH increments.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ALERTS: If DTSL Gold is uninstalled or the GPS functionality is disabled, the mobile phone and up to 2 additional mobile numbers will be alerted. This feature is important when DTSL Gold has been installed on an employee’s or young adult’s mobile phone.
- ENABLE/DISABLE FEATURE: With DTSL Gold, the Administrator has the option to disable DTSL on the device for any period of time with a convenient ON/OFF “switch” located on the summary screen. This permits the Administrator to disable the device in the event the device user will not be driving but is simply an occupant in a moving vehicle such as a car, bus, taxi or train.
- PASSWORD ON/OFF SWITCH: With DTSL Gold, the Administrator has the option to disable the requirement for an Administrative Password. If set to the OFF position, the user will not need to enter a password to modify the settings screen or disable DTSL but if an attempt is made to disable DTSL, administrative alerts will be sent to the Administrator. A password is still required to uninstall DTSL.
DTSL Lite is designed for those individuals who want an App that limits texting but are not interested in the customized options of DTSL Gold.
Features of DTSL Lite:
- DTSL Lite is activated at a preset speed of 10 MPH.
- DTSL Lite only has the following preset response message to incoming texts when DTSL Lite is activated: “DTSL, which limits texting while driving, is installed. I will review my text messages when I arrive safely at my destination.” DTSL Lite does NOT provide a customized auto response, the ability to modify the activation speed, the receipt of additional administrative alerts or the ability to disable the device for periods of time. DTSL Lite™ is activated at a preset speed of 10 MPH. If these features are important to you, it is suggested you purchase DTSL Gold.
- DTSL Lite has limited PASSWORD ON/OFF SWITCH functionality. With DTSL Lite, the administrator has the option to disable the requirement for an Administrative Password. If set to the OFF position, the user will not need to enter a password to modify the settings screen. A password is still required to uninstall DTSL.
DTSL Free is designed for those individuals who want an App that limits texting but are not interested in the customized options of DTSL Gold or DTSL Lite.
Features of DTSL Free:
- AUTO ON/OFF: DTSL Free is automatically activated when the vehicle has reached a constant speed above 10 MPH and is deactivated when it has confirmed that the vehicle is stopped.
- AUTO REPLY: DTSL Free will send a preset message to incoming text messages.
Protect Your Family
DTSL has the features you need to provide protection for your family. This innovative and inexpensive tool could make a life saving difference.
DTSL is easy to use and very reliable. DTSL utilizes cell tower triangulation and GPS technology to measure the device/vehicle speed. When the activation speed of the device (vehicle) exceeds a certain threshold, DTSL is activated. Upon activation, DTSL prohibits the sending and receiving of text messages and sends out an auto response notifying the sender that DTSL is installed. It is designed with energy efficiency as a critical element in order to limit battery drain while DTSL is in use.
There are well-established data studies which detail the loss of human life and the financial impact of accidents resulting from texting and driving. There is no doubt that it is irresponsible to text and drive. Some people need help to break the habit and we have the solution. DTSL saves lives and creates a safer environment for all drivers.
Safe travels from the DTSL team.